At the end of a fortnight that saw heightened superyacht brokerage activity, with several yachts over 50 metres sold from its Central Agency fleet, including Alysia, Phoenix and Time For Us, Burgess today announced the sale of the impressive 66 metre Oceanco, Ona.
This large volume yacht with her stunning Alberto Pinto interior carried an asking price of €59,900,000 and Burgess represented both buyer and seller. A very private yacht since her launch in 2005, Ona is due to be re-named Natita and is being primed for her inaugural launch onto the charter market by the Burgess charter management division, with operational management support also provided by Burgess.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA