Y.CO has announced that superyacht Panthalassa has been added to their growing charter fleet. Panthalassa, built by Perini Navi in 2009, is one of the most popular sailing yachts in the charter market.
A keen crew with a strong sense of team is the key to a successful charter, and Panthalassa demonstrates this in great style. The current crew has worked together for two seasons and are tightknit and incredibly slick.
A phenomenal interior by Lord Norman Foster achieves a balance of light, structure and comfort. Inspired by lighthouse design, natural light is filtered throughout, and a floating bar in the main salon defies gravity.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA