Text and photo by Maarten Janssen
Dahm International has found a buyer for the 42 metre Jongert superyacht Passe Partout, which was listed for sale with Camper & Nicholsons International.
The vessel was built in 2000, and had been cruising around the world with her original owner, who has always been kept in excellent condition.
Passe Partout features a generous layout which includes an elevated light-filled full-beam saloon and a large aft owner's cabin.
She was on the market at €5.750.000.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA