The Feadship yard in Makkum relaunched superyacht Podium today, following her refit. It is the first time that the Feadship yard has undertaken a refit of a yacht that was not built by them. Podium was built at Lürssen in 2006 as Linda Lou. She is designed by Espen Oeino and features an interior by Zuretti.
Feadship has not yet commented on the refit, so it remains unclear for the moment what work was carried out, apart from the obvious paint job, that changed her original white hull to blue.
Podium accommodates up to 12 guests in 1 master, 1 VIP and four double cabins. Powered by Caterpillar engines she has a cruising speed of 12 knots and a maximum speed of 15.5 knots.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA