Predator at full speed off Saint Tropez
Predator seen hereoff Saint Tropez, is a73 metre superyacht delivered by Feadship in 2008. Her striking lines were designed by De Voogt Naval Architects and she features an eclectic interior by Bannenberg & Rowell. The background to the construction of a Feadship with an axe-bow can be traced to 2003 when a designer from outside the yachting world asked Feadship to investigate the feasibility of designing and building a superyacht based on a semi-submerged concept. She is the only Feadship with an axe-bow, and despite her 23,172 hpfour engine propulsion package, she is still one of the quietest yachts ever delivered by the Dutch yard. Read our full article on Predator here.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA