Queen K in Male, Maldives
Queen K was built by Lürssen in Germany and launched as Queen M in 2004. The high volume yacht is the work of designer Espen Oeino and Eidsgaard design created her interior spaces. She underwent a large refit during 2006/2007 where her exterior was repainted and had an entire new top deck fitted. Queen K often travels with her support vessel named Sputnik. Here she is seen near Male in the Maldives.
Photo by Chris Wright
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA