Radiant, one of the largest yachts launched in 2009, was recently photographed in Germany, when passing through the Kiel Canal, as well as in Hamburg. Radiant (project Darius) was launched from the Lürssen Shipyard in Bremen and now appears to be ready for delivery.
Radiant has a length of 110 metres and has an exterior design by Tim Heywood with an interior by Glenn Pushelberg.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA