Superyacht Reborn anchored in Monaco
Reborn was built at Amels as Boadicea in 1999, and refitted in 2010 at Amico & Co, where she was repainted into a new color scheme, and lengthened. Modifications were also made to her mast, and interior, giving her a more modern look. She still offers an incredible interior volume and an abundance of open deck space, providing ideal opportunities for both private and corporate entertainment. With 5 decks available to her guests (including the vast sun deck), the feeling of space on board is impressive.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA