Select Charter Services have recently added the 44 metre San Bernardo to their charter fleet. San Bernardo is the sixth in Heesen's semi-displacement, all-aluminium, 4400 Class, which represents one of the most popular designs by Heesen Yachts in collaboration with Frank Laupman of Omega Architects.
San Bernardo was built in 2010 as part of the Heesen 4400 semi custom series, which represents one of the most popular designs by Heesen Yachts in collaboration with Frank Laupman of Omega Architects. She features a sleek and elegant exterior design, and a lavish interior. She is equipped with a state of the art stabilization system and cruises at a maximum speed of 25 knots.
She offers accommodation for ten guests and is run by a crew of nine.
Her charter rates start at € 160,000 per week, and she is available in the Mediterranean this summer.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA