The classic Feadship Santa Maria was celebrated last week during an exclusive christening ceremony held at the iconic Het Scheepvaartmuseum in the centre of Amsterdam. The yacht’s owner, distinguished family and friends and members of the Feadship Heritage Fleet attended the event.
A very pleased owner expressed his satisfaction with the work completed on Santa Maria and is delighted to have her beautifully restored to a true classic once again. What started out as a small repair project soon turned into a major remodeling and it was decided to refit exterior and interior areas all together.
At the christening Santa Maria was also honored with the induction into Feadship’s exclusive Heritage fleet.
The yacht is now set to sail to the Mediterranean Sea to complete the cruising season in style.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA