Fraser Yachts and Burger Yacht Sales have sold the Heesen superyacht Satori, with Edmiston introducing the buyers. With sleek lines and at 50 metres, she is one of the world's fastest vessels of this size, impressively reaching top speeds of up to 24 knots.
Combining top speed with highly economical fuel burn, Satori successfully proves eco-friendly design can go hand in hand with top performance, as she currently is the most efficient 50 metres vessel on the market. On top of that, Heesen’s formula of a widely appealing design and cost effectiveness proves to be indispensible in developing a semi-custom superyacht.
Satori was offered at € 27,900,000.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA