Ocean Independence has sold the 47 metre motor yacht Sea Dweller, with Edmiston representing the buyers. Built by Heesen Yachts in 1999 as No Escape, Sea Dweller underwent a major interior and exterior refit in 2009/2010.
Accommodation is provided for 9 crew and 12 guests in 1 master suite, 2 double cabins and 2 twin cabins. The interior is luxurious, yet designed to make guests feel relaxed.
She has ample deck spaces for sunbathing, as well as a large swim platform and sundeck with louvered top, that can be adjusted for the perfect amount of sun shade.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA