Last year the 77.73 metre converted superyacht Lone Ranger was sold at auction [read here]. After the auction her name was changed to Sea Ranger and she left the Mediterranean for a refit, which we believe took place in Romania. Only last week the superyacht reappeared in Greece in her new blue/red/white colours. The following photos were taken by Dennis Mortimer in the Corinth Canal, Greece.
Right now Sea Ranger is cruising in the Tyrrhenian Sea and is anchored off Capri, Italy.
Contact us if you know more about the refit of Sea Ranger.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA