Wes Sanford has announced the sale of Serenity, the 105’ (32m) Burger built in 2001. Wes represented the seller and Dunbar Horsford of DB Yacht Sales represented the buyer.
Serenity is a perfect example of Burger’s high quality and tradition. She was thoughtfully built and outfitted by her original owner who has taken perfect care of her since being launched.
She features 4 guest staterooms with additional space for up to 4 crew, a hydraulic passarel, Atlas shore converter, and reliable Caterpillar power.
DB Yacht Sales
+1 561 762 6313
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA