Superyacht Slipstream in Gibraltar
The 60 metre Slipstream was delivered by CMN in France in 2009, to a design by Andrew Winch. She is the third yacht in a series of sisterships by the same team, the others are Cloud 9 and Netanya 8. Sliptream is built for up to 14 guests, and features a contemporary spacious interior. The owner's suite features a full beam panoramic sky lounge, and the VIP suite boasts a private balcony with sweeping ocean views.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA