Photo: David HoneybunSeen here moored beside the Atlantis Bahamas resort on Paradise Island this week near the capital of Nassau is the new full-custom Benetti superyacht Spectre. Cruising in tropical waters for the first time since being delivered in November last year, Spectre is now under new ownership after changing hands last month. Launched by Benetti in August last year, the Spectre is built with a steel hull and aluminium superstructure to a design by Giorgio M. Cassetta with naval architecture by Dutch studio Mulder Design. Conceived by an experienced owner and built to accommodate 12 guests in absolute luxury, just some of the highlights on board include a fully-equipped spa and fitness area, grand beach club and touch-and-g- helipad on the foredeck.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA