Superyacht St. Princess Olga in Sardinia
The 85.6 metre Oceanco St. Princess Olga was known as project Y708 during her build, and was delivered in early 2013. Her recognisable exterior lines were drawn by Igor Lobanov, and event though based on the same platform as shared with other yachts in Oceanco’s Y700 generation, her white hull and futuristic superstructure is what sets her apart from her sisters. She features a modern interior by Alberto Pinto. Little other information is know about the yacht, and has become a rare sight around the Med. Here she is seen spending time in Sardinia towards the end of this past summer season.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA