Seen in these first aerial images of Tankoa Yachts’ 69.30m superyacht Suerte, the yacht is currently undergoing her final sea trials in the bay of Portofino. The yacht is reportedly in her final stages of outfitting, with the Tankoa team gearing up for her delivery near the end of this month.
The following weeks will be spent completing the yacht’s interior, and supplying her with all needed toys, tenders and other items needed on deck and by interior department leading up to her owner’s arrival on board. Suerte will be on display at this year’s Monaco Yacht Show.
In addition to Suerte’s final outfitting, Tankoa Yachts have their hands full back at the yard, with 50 metre project S501’s deck and superstructure to be joined in September. The yacht will see her outfitting start following the installation of the two main engines. Suerte’s close sister ship, project S701, will also see her work continue in the same month.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA