The SuperYacht Times Synopsis, brought to you by SYT iQ, gives you a rundown of the top business stories from last month.
- 107m Lürssen superyacht Project Icecap spotted in Germany
- 92m Nobiskrug superyacht Tatoosh sold
- Watch: Bilgin 80m superyacht Leona has been launched
- 74m Amels Limited Edition 242 superyacht M&EM delivered
- Sanlorenzo lays the keel of flagship 72 Steel superyacht
The 85, Lürssen superyacht Meridian A (ex. Valerie) was arrested in March following and has been immobilised at MB92 Barcelona ever since. According to new findings, her owner stopped paying maintenance fees in June. MB92, which the Spanish government is now acting upon.
- Adriatic42 superyacht refit and maintenance centre in Montenegro opened
- Lürssen and Rolls-Royce “to write yachting history”
- Sanlorenzo reports excellent with an order book nearing €1.7B
- Italian Sea Group reports revenues up 65% and a backlog nearing €1B
Recap: On 9 and 10 November 2022 SuperYacht Times successfully hosted the Gulf Superyacht Summit, which was held under the patronage of P&O Marinas and with Lürssen as the event partner.Wanderlust: Travel SpotlightPhoto: Rick JamisonTravel: Irresistible winter cruising destinations
From cooling off in the waters of one of Antigua’s 365 beaches, to soaking up the warmth of Indonesia’s 365 days of summer, get inspired by these winter cruising destinations which each offer its own secrets to a glorious winter superyacht cruise.