Superyacht Titan in St Maarten
Seen here anchored off the Caribbean island of St Maarten is the 78 metre superyacht Titan, delivered in late 2010 by the German yard Abeking & Rasmussen. The interior of the yacht was designed by Reymond Langton and features custom made furniture pieces by Silverlining. The yacht is certified for 12 passengers and is fully equipped with all the tenders and toys you would expect. She features a state of the art AV system and cinema by Bond, and, apart from their different paint jobs, shares a nearly identical Reymond Langton exterior with her sisterships C2 (2008), Eminence I(2008) and Amaryllis (2011).
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA