Jean Marie Recamier of Camper & Nicholsons International has listed the 50 metre superyacht T.J. Esperanza for sale with an asking price of $ 28,500,000. Built by Amels in their successful Tigre D’Or series, both the interior and exterior of the superyacht were designed by Terence Disdale Design.
T.J. Esperanza accommodates 12 guests in 1 master, 2 double and 3 twin cabins. The steel hulled displacement motor yacht is powered by twin 1,200hp Cummins diesels which provide a top speed of 15.4 knots and cruising speed of 13 knots.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA