Following our report yesterday regarding explorer superyacht Ulysses’ departure from the Kleven shipyard in Norway, comes news from her arrival in Bremerhaven in Germany earlier today. The yacht is reported to have her technical outfitting completed here, following her launch from the Norwegian shipyard.
This photo shows Ulysses entering Bremerhaven today. Should you have any more information regarding this exciting project, we encourage you to get in touch with us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on +31 20 773 2864.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA