On 10th September 2011 the spectacular new 96-metre motor yacht from Devonport Yachts was christened, making it one of the largest private motor yacht ever built in the United Kingdom.
The former Project-55 now Vava II presents exteriors styled by commended firm Redman Whitely Dixon and interiors by renowned designer Remi Tessier.
Sea trial will commence in October 2011 with the superyacht being delivered soon after. The impressive Vava II is to SOLAS-36 passenger ship standards and will set a new standard in the charter market for 2012 and beyond.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA