Superyacht Vive La Vie in Paros, Greece
The 60 metre Vive La Vie was delivered in 2008 by the German shipyard Lürssen. The yacht is designed by Espen Oeino, and she is a close sistership to Arkley, Limelight, Solemates, Oasis and Capri, although the latter two were designed by Glade Johnson. Vive La Vie's modern interior is designed by Dutch design firm Art Line. Powered by two Caterpillar engines of 1.455 kW each, Vive la Vie reaches a top speed of 15,5 knots.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA