Superyacht Yalla at the Monaco Yacht Show
Pictured here yesterday by the SuperYacht Times team in Monaco is the 73 metre superyacht Yalla, who is on display at the 25th edition of the Monaco Yacht Show. Built by CRN last year and measuring 73 metres, she is one of the largest yachts present at the show this year.
Omega architects are responsible for her exterior design, and amongst her many features on board is a dedicated wellness area on the lower deck, complete with beach club and swimming pool. She is powered by twin CAT 3512B engines of 1,573 hp each.
The Monaco Yacht Show begins today and will finish on the 26th September. Yalla will be located at Quai Rainier III, berth D01.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA