Superyacht Zenobia in Monaco
Zenobia, seen here in May in Monaco, was built in Germany by Abeking & Rasmussen in 2003 to a design by Donald Starkey. The yacht's interior is designed by the late Alberto Pinto, whose contemporary style and pale Mediterranean colours create a light, open atmosphere. The yacht has a flexible 8 cabin arrangement that includes 2 master suites on the main deck, 2 VIP's on the bridge deck, and 4 guest cabins on the lower deck. Zenobia, which has had only one owner since her delivery, was recently listed for sale, by Camper & Nicholsons International, and her asking price is $46,000,000.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA