Avanti was built by Lürssen in 2004 and launched as Phoenix. The yacht has changed hands twice since then, sailing under the Aurora name for some years before having been acquired by her current owner who renamed her Avanti.
Astern of her lies the world-cruising 67.7-metre Feadship superyacht Archimedes. Known as hull number 798 during her build, she was launched at Feadship’s Royal Van Lent facility in 2008 with interior and exterior styling by John Munford Design.
All the way at the back is the 2010-built 72-metre CRN motor yacht Azteca. Acquired by her owner during the build process, the high-volume Azteca is the design work of Nuvolari Lenard.
The SuperYacht iQ 2018 Market Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA