Superyachts Gravitas and Match Point in Miami
Moored side by side during the 2016 Yachts Miami Beach show were the two superyachts Gravitas & Match Point. The 52 metre feadship Gravitas was built by Feadship and launchedin 1995 as Battered Bull.The De Voogt designed yacht was privately used by her original owners whohas cruised all over the world in this beautiful vessel.The yacht was sold for the first time since delivery in 2013 to her current owner who has kept the yacht in immaculate condition.SuperyachtMatch Pointwas launched in 2009 by Christensen. The yacht’s exterior styling was done in-house by Christensen’s naval architectswith an interior by Carol Williamson and Associates. The yacht has become a familiar site around south Florida.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA