As the winter season slowly creeps across Europe and superyachts of all sizes head to warmer climes around the world, some yachts settle in for the colder weather in their home ports across the Mediterranean. Monaco is home to several large yachts during the winter months, as seen here in this image taken earlier this week. The 110-metre Ona, 92.5-metre Royal Romance, 115.8-metre Atlantis II and 104.8-metre Lady Moura are all expected to spend the next few months side by side in Port Hercules.
Photo by SuperYacht Times
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA