Photo: David HoneybunThe island of St Barths each year draws a crowd of high-profile superyachts to its shores over the festive period leading up to New Year's Eve, and last week was no different. Most yachts anchor outside the town centre in the bay of Gustavia, but some manage to squeeze into the port or find berthing at the nearby commercial harbour as seen here in this photo by David Honeybun. From left to right are Feadship's 110-metre Anna and 73-metre Hasna superyachts, the 77-metre Go, 82.4-metre Secret and the 62-metre Benetti motor yacht Lumiere II (ex Mine Games).
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA