Photo: Bruno BuissonOne of the most popular superyacht sanctuaries in the Mediterranean, Antibes’ IYCA acts as a base for some of the world’s largest superyachts during the summer season. With its strategic location to reach Italian, Spanish and French cruising grounds overnight, Antibes has been a favourite port for many sailors over the years. Antibes also hosts the world’s largest yacht, Dilbar, as one of the most high-profile members of the port. Can you name the other yachts sharing the famous Millionaire's Quay with her in this image?
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA