Symphony, the largest Feadship to date, and the largest yacht ever to come out of the Netherlands, is beautifully captured here yesterday anchored of Cagnes Sur Mer near Nice, France. At 101.5 metres, Symphony caused quite a stir earlier this year as she moved through the Dutch waterways to get to the open sea following her launch, which you can view here. Designed to carry 36 passangers, she complies with the new Passenger Yacht Code (PYC). Symphony is packed with guest-pleasing features such as a 6 metre glass-bottom swimming pool on main deck, an outdoor cinema on bridge deck, and a large jacuzzi on the sundeck. Her elegant exterior is the work of designer Tim Heywood.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA