Last week we had published some old videos of the 74.50 metre superyacht Enigma and this week we have found a video from 2006 of the 80 metre superyacht Constellation in our archives.
Constellation was built by Oceanco in 1999 under the project name Stargate I and she was part of a three superyacht order. The other two yachts were the 80 metre sistership of Constellation, Stargate, and the 95 metre Al Mirqab (project Trick One and now named Indian Empress). All three superyachts were designed by The A Group of Richard Hein.
On this video the 80 metre superyacht Constellation is seen cruising off Antibes in September 2006.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA