For our first vlog episode of the year, I had the opportunity to cruise on board the new 52-metre Sanlorenzo motor yacht Seven Sins during her maiden visit to the Caribbean Sea along with SuperYacht Times Editor, Gemma Fottles. Hosted by her experienced and charming owner together with central charter and sale agents, YPI, we got a taste of the good life while being surrounded by stunning Caribbean scenery.
The time on board allowed us to discover every element of the yacht that all together makes her such an ideal charter vessel and thanks to a great crew and a fool-proof layout, we felt at home in no time.
For more information on how to charter Seven Sins this season, visit YPI here.
An in-depth charter review of Seven Sins will follow this month with valuable input from her owner on chartering in the Caribbean and why the latest Seven Sins is so special to him.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA