One of the most active superyacht shipyards in the world right now, I paid a visit to Sanlorenzo’s facility in La Spezia, Italy where the Italian brand crafts its steel line of superyachts ranging from 42 metres to 64 metres in length. Join me as I take you around the impressive shipyard to find out how Sanlorenzo builds, launches and delivers their ever-growing fleet of superyachts.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA