Talitha anchored off Dwejra
Talitha anchored off Dwejra (Gozo) on 25 July 2005. The 82.6 metre Talitha was built by the Krupp Germania Werft in 1930. She recently completed a comprehensive refit in Germany at the Blohm & Voss shipyard, where, among other works, her yellow funnels were replaced. This summer Talitha cruised around the South of France, Greece and Italy.