Superyachts Suerte and Vertigein Genoa, Italy
The difference in size between Tankoa’s 69-metre Suerte and 50-metre Vertige is clearly visible on this photo of the Italian yacht builder’s two superyachts together in Genoa. Both yachts are designed by Francesco Paszkowksi with Suerte built as a high-volume long-distance cruiser and Vertige as the more sporty of the two. The sub 500 GT Vertige was launched in February this year and is destined for her French owner ahead of the upcoming summer season.
Photo by Gianluca Poerio
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA