Tankoa Yachts has recently announced the sale of their new 70-metre S701 model. To be built according to LY3 yacht code, the project is set for delivery in under 24 months, ready to be displayed at the 2018 Monaco Yacht Show.
ProjectS701is similar in many ways to Tankoa’s 69-metre Suerte launched last year, but displays a different transom and a wide body upper deck. One of the stand-out features of the project isthe strong emphasis of the owner’s desires in regards to the open plan layout. She will feature luxury amenities throughout, as well as an opulent master suite forward on the upper deck which covers almost 100 square metres. The generous suite also features 180° panoramic sea view, sitting room, spa pool and terrace.
Outside, theS701features a large ‘sea lounge’ - a large beach club with a bar, saloon, sauna and hammam, as well as private balconies from which to enjoy the sea view.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA