Italian yard Tankoa Yachts has revealed their latest superyacht concept today: the 58m Open. Hailing from the drawing boards of Francesco Paszkowski, the 58 metre superyacht features both hull and superstructure constructed entirely in light alloy 5083.
Powered by three MTU engines, more defined details are yet to be announced though the shipyard emphasise comfort and speed as one of the major attractions of the 58 Open, stating, “From now on, luxury cruising doesn’t mean giving up the excitement of running fast and loose.”
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA