Preparations are well underway at the Tansu shipyard for the launch of the 34.86-metre Mission Class CV115 yacht, scheduled for the summer. The new superyacht benefits from the naval architecture skills by Diana Yacht Design and exterior and interior designs by Tansu Yachts.
Photo: TansuThe steel hull and aluminium superstructure features a 65 square metre open deck suitable for an 8-metre tender, crew tender, toys including a motocross bike in her lazarette and twin 2,500-ton deck Hydromar cranes. Photo: TansuThe Mission Class CV115 can accommodate up to eight guests across four guest cabins, including an upper-deck owner’s suite with panoramic views forward of the wheelhouse. Guests can enjoy the large saloon seating and dining area and semi-professional galley designed in collaboration with Marrone, which is situated alongside the crew mess at the front of the boat.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA