Built by Turkish shipyard Tansu Yachts and completed in 2010, the 35.2-metre superyacht Ceylan has found a new owner. Upon completion, she marked the first in Tansu’s popular Mothership series and was followed by Nomade (now Preference) in 2011, and Sexy Fish in 2016.
Ceylan was listed for sale with Baris Semiz-Alev of Sofi Yacht Charter & Brokerage, with Alain Auvare of Onboard Yachting introducing the buyer in the deal. At the time of sale she was listed at an asking price of €6,450,000.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA