Turkish yacht builder and designer Tansu Yachts has announced the sale of the 38.4-metre Tansu Tigershark One – 26. The project is part of the new "Spec Range” of the shipyard and has been sold to a British client.Photo: Tansu Yachts
Both the exterior and interior are designed by Tansu Yachts with naval architecture by Diana Yacht Design. The Tigershark One – 26 project will be powered by twin 930HP Caterpillar C18 diesel engines and be able to reach a top speed of 16 knots. Her range while cruising at 13.5 knots is 3500 nautical miles.
Riza Tansu also tells SuperYacht Times that as part of the new “Spec Range”, the company is also about to start working on two new 40-metre motor yachts. Also, in-build are the 39-metre Manta, the 34.6-metre CV 115 and the 28-metre Fleetwood.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA