Tansu Yachts launched the 38.4-metre superyacht Highlight yesterday. Highlight is the first in the Turkish shipyard’s newly introduced Tigershark platform. The yacht will now undergo sea trials in the Marmara Sea and is expected to be handed over to her owner by the end of March.
The platform offers clients a tested hull, with naval architecture by Diana Yacht Design, on which they can develop their own customised interior plans, that is flexible in regards to layout and styling.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA