Amadea in the port of Genoa, Italy
Seen in the port of Genoa earlier this week fresh from her maiden voyage from northern Europe is Lürssen’s latest addition to the global superyacht fleet, the 106-metre motor yacht Amadea. She was built in Rendsburg, Germany under the project name Mistral to a design by Espen Oeino. The seabird-inspired figurehead on her bow will undoubtedly become a characteristic feature of the yacht, and so too will the enormous swimming pool on her main aft deck and tiered arrow-shaped superstructure.
Photo by Roberto Mascarello
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA