Photo: Aurélien Herman / SuperYacht TimesWith a conversion project that lasted nearly a decade, the transformation of the 106-metre motor yacht Dream was a long process which came to an end this year when the ex passenger vessel was relaunched in Greece where the rebuild project took place. Rebuilt as a luxury yacht for an experienced Greek owner, Dream is the largest private yacht in the world to fly the Maltese flag. Italian design studios Giorgio Vafiasis & Associates and CQS are behind the exterior and interior styling of the project respectively.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA