Le Grand Blue in the Caribbean
The 112m Le Grand Blue was built in Germany in 2000 under the supervision of the late Claus Kusch. She was originally build for an American owner, but in 2002 she was sold. Following her sale the yacht was lengthened 16ft and Bannenberg & Rowell Design was redesigned parts of her interior. She features some of the largest tenders ever carried on board a superyacht, which included at one point a 74 foot sailing yacht, and a 67 foot Sunseeker.
Photo by Heston Berkman
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA