The 117 metre superyacht Turama
The 117 metre superyacht Turama is one of the largest yachs in the world. Unusual for a yacht, even her size, is that Turama can accomodate up to 70 guests, and a crew of 58. The large yacht has a gross tonnage of 8343 tons, and she is powered by twin 4077 hp Wärtsilä engines.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA