Seen here during her maiden trip to Kristiansand, Norway is the 123-metre superyacht Al Lusail. Built by Lürssen and delivered to her owner this year, the Qatari-flagged vessel’s radical exterior is the design work of H2 Yacht Design while March & White is behind Al Lusail’s interior.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA