Superyacht Katara in Spain
Launched as project Crystal, Katara was the delivered by the German shipyard Lürssen in 2010. The Qatari flagged superyacht ranks as one of the Top 20 largest yachts in the world. She was designed by Monaco based Espen Oeino International. The interior of Katara is designed by the late Alberto Pinto, with an interior volume of 7922GT. She was recently captured in the port of Tarragona in Spain.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA