Superyacht Topaz at Monaco Marine in La Ciotat
Delivered in 2012 by German superyacht builder Lürssen, the147 metre superyacht Topaz has abeam of 21.50 metres and a gross tonnage of 11,589.Sheis designed by Tim Heywood and ranks as the 5th largest yacht in the world. The yacht is seen here at Monaco Marine in La Ciotat. The refit facility has 2 dry docks measuring 360 metre by 60 metre, and 50 metre by 10 metre, as well as a 2,000 tons yachtlift for yachts up to 80 metres.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA